The Department of Engineering Services would like to call for Consultancy Services for “Structural Design” for the Proposed Integrated Checkpoint at Rinchending, Phuentsholing, Chukha Dzongkhag. The services shall include:
- Detailed Sub-surface Soil Investigation for the collection of data for detailed structural design if required.
- Detailed structural analysis and design of flyover bridge deck and other ancillary structures.
- Production of detailed working drawings for the flyover bridge deck and other ancillary structures.
- Preparation of detailed technical specifications and Bill of Quantities (BoQ) for all items of the work.
- Routine construction supervision of the project as and when required.
The Department of Engineering Services would like to invite proposal in providing the aforementioned services. Interested national Consultants may submit the proposals independently or may form association/joint venture amongst national or international firms However, the lead firm has to be a national firm.Interested consultants may download the document for free. However the intending bidders are requested to come in person or depute his/her legal representative to the Structural Section, Engineering Service Division, Department of Engineering Services to register and also to execute the integrity pact before the deadline for submission.
Click here for detail RFP
The selection process of a consultant shall be in accordance with the procedures set out in the Procurement Rules and Regulations-2009.
Proposal must be submitted to Director, Department of Engineering Services at 11:00 am on 29th July, 2015. The technical proposal will be opened on the same day at 2:30 pm in the presence of intending bidders who choose to attend the opening in the chamber of Director, DES.